Solus Virtual Manager (SolusVM) is one of the most used virtualization control panel. It is a powerful GUI based VPS management system with full OpenVZ, Linux KVM, Xen Paravirtualization and Xen HVM support. SolusVM allows you and your clients to manage a VPS cluster with security & ease.
- Highly Configurable
- Security Conscious
- Demos of Each Script
- Client, Reseller and Admin Controls
- Centralised Backups/Automated FTP Backups
Brief overview of some features :
- Priced per node – The pricing is based per physical host node, meaning you pay a flat fee no matter how many VPSs you put on it.
- Client, Reseller and Admin Controls – SolusVM boasts a large array of controls & features for each client, reseller or administrator. Administrators take full control where resellers can control each and every client under him.
- Security – SolusVM uses 7 layers of authentication to talk to each node in its cluster. Slave nodes will not reply to any other system apart from your master control panel. The master control panel is also protected against brute force attacks.
- Highly Configurable – SolusVM allows you to configure & manage IPs & IP blocks, clients, resellers, adminstrators, OS templates, virtual servers, plans, host nodes, api connections and lots more…